Thank you for your interest in supporting the Our Future in America, Political Action Committee. As you know, we are 100% focused on delivering inspirational, inexpensive, digital media ads targeting those that are in the valley of decision about elections; especially the 2020 Presidential election! In fact, we are expertly focused on turning out those conservative voters that traditionally do not vote on election day. And, with such small voter margins making the difference in key states our work will be critical in re-electing President Trump.
In appreciation of your ($20 or more) donation please expect to receive your complimentary, silver dollar size+, limited edition, re-elect President Trump 2020 challenge coin (via USPS within 5 business days). Goto donation page here.
This 2020 campaign is no small challenge. Our Democrat opponents are out in full force and are not to be underestimated. Please let this 2020 keepsake collector’s coin remind you of four critical pro-Trump messages for the upcoming election.
- Pro-life – President Trump is the most pro-life President in the history of the nation! Tens of thousands+ of American children have been saved, and their mother’s united with their children, during the Trump administration.
- Pro-America – Our economy is strong, our allies and enemies once again respect our military and financial strength. All are anxious to work with us to secure a more positive, peaceful, future across the globe.
- Pro-legal immigration – Yes, that includes building ‘The Wall’. President Trump is committed to securing our borders and re-establishing the rule of law when it comes to American citizenship.
- Pro-Israel – President Trump has done more to stabilize the Middle East in two years than the last four presidents combined. With the defeat of ISIS, the establishment of our embassy in Jerusalem and the official recognition of the Golan Heights as part of Israel President Trump has set the standard for mid-east peace for decades to come.
Who really determines the outcome of an election? The Koch Brothers?, George Soros? the media?
The correct answer is you do; because, together, we win!
If the election of 2016 taught us anything, it taught us that when we gather our resources and our energy together, even the most powerful forces in politics must yield to the will of the people in our Republic. The will of the people is reflected in (1) Our prayers, (2) Our votes (3) Our influencing of friends and family to vote. Individually, these three factors may not seem to amount to much, BUT collectively these three factors are what truly determine the outcome of an election.
Our Future in America exists, to assist in the aggregation of resources from seemingly small sources and to focus these incredibly valuable political assets on very specific outcomes in favor of electing “America first” minded candidates. We use social media to target likely voters and message them with great reasons to get out and vote on election day, and to bring their friends and like-minded family members.
May we ask you to come alongside and financially support our efforts? In appreciation of your ($20 or more) donation please expect to receive your complimentary, silver dollar size+, limited edition, re-elect President Trump 2020 challenge coin (via USPS within 5 business days).
By clicking “Donate Now” I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am at least 18 years old, this contribution is made from my personal credit or debit card with my own personal funds. I will not be reimbursed for this contribution by another person. I am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident, and I am not a foreign national or a federal contractor. I understand that donations are not tax deductible.
- Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from foreign nationals and federal government contractors are prohibited. We are registered with the Federal Election Commission as an independent expenditure committee. Accordingly, we may accept unlimited contributions from individuals, corporations, and other organizations. Your contribution is not subject to FEC limits. Our spending is independent, and it does not make contributions to, or coordinate its spending with, any candidates or political parties. Federal election law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 during an election cycle. Contributions must be made from an individual’s personal funds and cannot be given on behalf of anyone else.
Donations in the form of a check may be sent to:
Our Future in America
Post Office Box 282
San Martin, CA 95046
Please download and complete the form located here
when mailing donations. Thank you.
Note: Donations are not tax deductible.