- Disney CEO Bob Iger has been telling friends he’s considering a run, according to the Hollywood Reporter. But Iger would have to find someone to take over Disney first.
- Mark Zuckerberg hired Obama’s former campaign manager to help with philanthropy, pledged to visit all 50 states in 2017 and publicly renounced his atheism, plus Facebook has said he can take a leave for government service while retaining control of the company. But Zuckerberg has denied that he plans to run in 2020.
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has become more involved in Washington since purchasing the WaPo, buying a home in DC and expanding Amazon’s lobbying efforts. But after speculation started to build Bezos told Billboard, “No. I love my life. I love being an inventor.”
- Oprah had a Trump-inspired epiphany in an interview with Bloomberg. She realized she doesn’t need political experience to become President.
- Katy Perry posted a photo with George W. Bush and Bill Clinton to her Instagram with the caption, “42, 43 46?!” after Trump announced his candidacy.
- Will Smith told CBS, “If people keep saying all the crazy kinds of stuff they’ve been saying on the news lately about walls and Muslims, they’re going to force me into the political arena. I mean, I gotta be the president… What else would I run for?”
Click here for full list and story: https://www.axios.com/the-techies-and-ceos-eyeing-2020-2292900894.html