Are there ever “enough” rules governing the jokes we tell, the mascots of sports teams, or the symbols on city seals? Or should we want a society as non-offensive as the American college campus? George Will, Washington Post Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist, imagines what an idyllic politically correct universe would look like.
- Donald Trump Blames 'Antifa and the Radical Left' for Riots May 30, 2020
- WATCH: Armed Store Owners Protect Businesses from Looters May 30, 2020
- Intrusion Suspect in 'Grave Condition' After Homeowner Shoots Him in Head May 30, 2020
- 2019 Senate Resolution Calling for Designating Antifa a ‘Domestic Terrorist Organization’ Went Nowhere May 30, 2020
- Wikipedia Boss Jimmy Wales Calls President Trump a 'Lunatic' May 30, 2020
- Singer Billie Eilish: 'IF ALL LIVES MATTER WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE KILLED FOR BEING BLACK?' May 30, 2020
- Tesla Gives Elon Musk a $775 Million Payday May 30, 2020